Happy Times in 2012

Happy Times in 2012
yanphoto.com

the brothers

the brothers
yanphoto.com

About Us

We aren't blog stars. We only publicly shame ourselves this way to keep in touch with all the people we love. We recently moved to Eagle, Idaho (near Boise) where Kimball took his first "real" job. Our kids, Leif (8 yrs) and Magnus (6 yrs) and Paia (4 yrs), are keeping us busy.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cut the hair



I cut my hair shorter for the first time in 15 years. Man, it's so nice how easy it is to fix. For some strange reason, I really love long hair though. Do I love the versatility of being able to pull it back into a really greasy looking ponytail? I don't know, but that's what I was doing every day. I like a change every decade and a half or so, and this qualifies. It will be long again in half a year. In the end, it's like my mom told me when I was 11, "Olivia, it's vain to act like everyone else in the world cares about your hair." ha, ha.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute! I love the haircut!

Dani said...

Har har har. I love Mom's comment. And yet she told me--around the same age--that a woman's hair was her crown and that I should never leave the house without doing my hair. I wonder what she told Darcie.

Tiffney said...

SUPER cute hair!! You're such a pretty lady! Darling hairdo and all!! I love it!


we dress ourselves

we dress ourselves