Happy Times in 2012

Happy Times in 2012
yanphoto.com

the brothers

the brothers
yanphoto.com

About Us

We aren't blog stars. We only publicly shame ourselves this way to keep in touch with all the people we love. We recently moved to Eagle, Idaho (near Boise) where Kimball took his first "real" job. Our kids, Leif (8 yrs) and Magnus (6 yrs) and Paia (4 yrs), are keeping us busy.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Last time on these stairs












I took a few pictures of Paia and Gus on the stairs of our NC home before we sold it. Last time. So many firsts and so many lasts on this adventure Kimball and I have been on. We've lived in 8 apts/homes in the past 10 years and lived in four states. I hope we won't be moving again, although the thought sends a sudden rush of anxiety through me. I don't think I've lived anywhere for more than 5 years consecutively in my whole life with my Dad's military career and Kimball's medical training.

No comments:


we dress ourselves

we dress ourselves