Happy Times in 2012

Happy Times in 2012
yanphoto.com

the brothers

the brothers
yanphoto.com

About Us

We aren't blog stars. We only publicly shame ourselves this way to keep in touch with all the people we love. We recently moved to Eagle, Idaho (near Boise) where Kimball took his first "real" job. Our kids, Leif (8 yrs) and Magnus (6 yrs) and Paia (4 yrs), are keeping us busy.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hair things

I've entered new territory with girly hair stuff. As the first girl, Paia's had to suffer some headband abuse. Lucky for her, I ordered some double ruffle bows from Etsy that never came so there have been fewer pretties than she'll ever know. Why didn't somebody tell me that this is a science and you have to start putting these things on them early so that they become accustomed to them? Maybe they'd just tear them off anyway. Either way, I'm loving it.





































8 comments:

Dents said...

I know I am saying Paia's name wrong in my head...She is a pretty little girl. Love the head bands...our girls never did those. I liked reading your posts. I like the gray color your painted your walls with. I hear that Benjamin Moore paint is the way to go. I am going to try the hummus that sounds great. What were you doing in the middle east and germany? By the way, I can't wait to see your fancy black and white family photos in about 2 years :) And I hope those pictures are taken in Washington, not Colorado!!Actually a military family we were with in Germany moved out here, and she is a photographer...so it was reasonable.

The Thomas Family said...

Those bows look so great on her- the bright colors and everything. She leaves them in pretty well, doesn't she?
I totally missed the boat with the bows. Claire always rips them out.

darcie said...

you're etsy ones never came?! riiiiip!

sberg said...

Kylie never leaves barrettes, bows, headbands anything in......bugs me, so I guess I didn't do it right! She is adorable Liv, beautiful family.

Dani said...

Pretty little thing...

Paia said...

can't wait to hold and kiss these grandbabies! i guess leify wouldn't want to be called "babies" anymore. can't wait to sit down and have a great conversation with that poet! loving all the pictures, nana

Dents said...

Alright, time for an update, what have you guys been up to?

Heather said...

Leif looks just like Kimball! You have the cutest kids!
Someone wrote on my blog the other day that you might know. I copied what she wrote on my blog so that you can decide who she is and if you want to invite her on your blog.



July 30, 2009 11:08 AM
Blogger Rebecca Parker said...

not gonna lie...i've stalked your blog from time to time & it's fun to see your cute kids! dane is our messy one-
anyway, actually had random question that is neither about italian food nor little girls (latter of which i have none:)): is that a link to kimball & olivia christensen? i assumed matt played football with him when i saw their names & i graduated from pr prog with his wife so know her better. even tried to set her up with brandon parker:) would love to get back in touch, but noticed it was private...do you mind letting her know of the connection?? thanks:)


we dress ourselves

we dress ourselves